Thursday, October 16, 2008

Things I'll never say:

1: I kind of want you all to myself, so I hate hearing about your social life.

2: For the love of GOD, just shut up, please. We do not have any interest in what you say, we never will have any interest in what you say until you grow up, you dependent, self-absorbed, immature, age-confused misogynistic jerk.

4: I want you to focus on me, notice me and subside on me, because I have always been here.

6: One of these days, I'm just going to bite pieces out of your skull, rather than out of my hand or my lip.

7: I'm scared to death that one of these days, you'll realize I'm a deadbeat friend, and leave me. That would kill me and I don't know how I'd pick up the pieces.

8: You need a sense of humor.

9: This one time, I was walking through CS and you were walking toward me with your neck locked back and your arms all stiff at your sides and I thought, "My god, he looks like an upsidedown bowling ball." I still can't shake off that mental image, and, frankly, I don't want to.

10: You have not seen how much I could "snitch" on you. You're only lucky I haven't gotten so completely fed up that I'm going to someone else. The number of things I could tell people about you... Lest you forget, I do listen to everything you say in the mornings, when the bosses aren't around.


And... that's all, I had to really strain for this actually. Ha ha!

No comments: